Treatise of Belief | Teen Ink

Treatise of Belief

By PhilosophicalLinx BRONZE, Upper Marlboro, Maryland
PhilosophicalLinx BRONZE, Upper Marlboro, Maryland

" I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing."
-socrates

When speaking of the earth man's soul it is true that there is a potential for the good or bad manifestation of the good or bad imaginative motive from which its form has derived. For as Aristotle has once clarified opinion involves belief for without belief in what we opine we cannot have opinion. It is true too of any organization of a particular form that the degree; measurable or immeasurable ceases at the absence of appetiton. We can then talk as like: to desire any one thing appetiton is once for all present in all things, notwithstanding it's extremes and vices existent through the eminence of moral vices and extremes. What are we to suppose of the question "how man ought to live?" Since through wisdom one does acquire a sense of knowing, then a man ought to know the best of knowing everything possible there is to know, this being impossible for the human "being" for being is in part a term for definitive process it would be at the ceaseless- ness of man to become in the end what he ought. For the sense of the past and future are correlatively affected by the present so summarily man it is thought ought to act according to what he presently knows on the basis of right and wrong. From light come color for through the brightness or hue of an object can we distinguish the varying characteristics of like, so too the soul it is a form of form for things so that in a evolutionary view of things a soul manifested in itself is to be besouled. The creation of the existence of sound is through sound itself becoming a medium for example between the distinctions of loud and quiet it is through the discern ability of each opposites that each exist, and conclusively sound, and so smell, touch, hearing, and sight. If we are inquiring of a sixth sense that is to suppose a soul of man perceive all things perceiveth that by which perceiveth all things perceives. To be that which has itself no contrary then it knows itself and is actually and possesses independent existence- God for example being of an independent form possessive of this postulate, the latter matter of the earth man since containing the four elements fire,earth,air,and water is so ordained to the process of which it has been created and so nature to its basic form as a plant,nutritive, and its complex form as for man his imaginative cognitional discernments all are a means to an end, conclusive it is up to you to become the medium for potentiality and actuality. This is derived from your propensity "to believe" so to from this cometh "to perceive "and once more transforming into the revelation " to know".