Demons

Depression, it cuts me like a knife

The kind to cut steak and bone
Rejection, like a constant reminder

Of my biggest mistakes in life.   
Misery and sadness, go hand in hand to
Become my main feelings in this painful attack.
Fear, said to make one 'sick',  
Anger, said to make one hurt
And many more to fill in what the others haven't 
Every so often at night, they come
And destroy my emotions and my outlook on life.
The worst thing I feel when this happens
Is the fact that I don't want to tell a soul
About my problems, my pain, my demons

StArFish1202This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:27 am
I can completely relate to this. I have felt like this a few times myself, and unfortunately know exactly how it feels.

CrazyNinjaGirl said...
Very poetic I can totally relate to that

Jackpot-the-GreatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Pretty good, real good meanings. Looking forward to see your next pieces in the future!

Maculate_DreamThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Another poetic and very artistic piece. Very morbid look on depression and how it affects the body and mind.

thrillqueen126This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 19, 2016 at 1:11 am
This is really, really, impressive and intriguing! I love the way you describe all the emotions, making the reader feel like they are experiencing this pain themself.

CNBono17 said...
Feb. 10, 2016 at 8:41 am
*whistle* Not sure I can say anything else. I'm thoroughly impressed.