Picture Street This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Time will reveal everything I want to know now.
I wish time was just the name of a street.
I’d drive a black car up and down time.
I’d be happy.

Tara P. said...
May 19, 2010 at 1:47 am
very good job, keep up the good work

ALY123456ADS replied...
i like it !!!!!

MYWORLDADS said...
VERY GOOD!! IT'S SHORT, BUT IT REALLY MAKES YOU THINK DEEPER ABOUT WHAT IT REALLY MEANS. YOU DEFINE IT IN A REALLY GOOD WAY. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

sarahbethkoch This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
your mind is beautiful, thank your for your existance.

StarrlytThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
It's simple but complex, short but not shortlived; it stays in your mind for quite a while. I like it...

Dandelion replied...
You just about summed it up. I love it!

live.create16 said...
Apr. 27, 2010 at 11:23 am
this is amazing! i love how simple it is, but it really makes you think about its meaning! :)

Tiffanie_ This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like this poem, not only is it pretty but intellectually captivating

annalisewarnock said...
This is really good and it really captures your thoughts.

Eilatan This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

this is just unspeakably good.

there must be some sort of law against writing poems that are this beautiful.

completely amazing.

iliketac0s said...

This was really good, I loved it!!!!

kiwi12 said...

even though this is so short and simple it catches the person's mind and makes em think.

Love it.

KayKays222 said...
I really do agree. That is so original too! That's awesom! You should take a look at my poems....tell me what you think

munchkinrocks This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow! This is really good. Check out my stuff if you get the chance.=]

skywitch said...
Mar. 14, 2010 at 11:15 am
That's great! I love how it's short! You get straight to the point!

ivyleef said...
This is a very though provoking poem! Thanks for sharing. btw does anyone know how long it usually takes for your work to be posted?

writergirl13 replied...
First post?:) it usually takes about a week or two, but it's not that defined. my friend's poem got posted in a few days, but my piece took a little longer. it might also depend on length. :)

I_am_ivy replied...
Thanks! Yeah, it took a while, but I finally got posted. *cheer*

Kiki_Lafleur replied...
Mine took about 1.5 months!

WOW. Great poem! It's short but still it makes you sit and think. Look at my stuff if you get the chance.

KonyaB!!! This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nice. Short with figurative language ( we learned that in school...yay!). Really good. :) The pic matched perfectly too.
Please Check our my work? I wrote a poem called best friends, and no one's really seen it. I love comments and stuff, so feel free to write eanything you like about my work. :)