Picture Street This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Time will reveal everything I want to know now.
I wish time was just the name of a street.
I’d drive a black car up and down time.
I’d be happy.

annalisewarnock said...
This is really good and it really captures your thoughts.

Eilatan This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

this is just unspeakably good.

there must be some sort of law against writing poems that are this beautiful.

completely amazing.

iliketac0s said...

This was really good, I loved it!!!!

kiwi12 said...

even though this is so short and simple it catches the person's mind and makes em think.

Love it.

KayKays222 said...
I really do agree. That is so original too! That's awesom! You should take a look at my poems....tell me what you think

munchkinrocks This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow! This is really good. Check out my stuff if you get the chance.=]

skywitch said...
Mar. 14, 2010 at 11:15 am
That's great! I love how it's short! You get straight to the point!

ivyleef said...
This is a very though provoking poem! Thanks for sharing. btw does anyone know how long it usually takes for your work to be posted?

writergirl13 replied...
First post?:) it usually takes about a week or two, but it's not that defined. my friend's poem got posted in a few days, but my piece took a little longer. it might also depend on length. :)

I_am_ivy replied...
Thanks! Yeah, it took a while, but I finally got posted. *cheer*

Kiki_Lafleur replied...
Mine took about 1.5 months!

WOW. Great poem! It's short but still it makes you sit and think. Look at my stuff if you get the chance.

KonyaB!!! This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nice. Short with figurative language ( we learned that in school...yay!). Really good. :) The pic matched perfectly too.
Please Check our my work? I wrote a poem called best friends, and no one's really seen it. I love comments and stuff, so feel free to write eanything you like about my work. :)

+Razor+ This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This poem is short and on edge.
You really capture your emotions on how you feel about time.
Keep it up.

KonyaB!!! This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...

Farrah S. said...
i like it... yes yes!!!

j-rye This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 29, 2010 at 12:26 am
short yet very insightful.
read my poetry if you will:)

ShernayB. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 7, 2010 at 4:46 am
Nice! simple and sweet. short and sincere. love it.

jbuck. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love this, good job

Joyful_angel said...
short but rlly good!!! i like it~
chek out my work if u can