Picture Street This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Time will reveal everything I want to know now.
I wish time was just the name of a street.
I’d drive a black car up and down time.
I’d be happy.

Kiyoko This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nice Metaphor. I think that the last line is weak, though. Like there's no real significance or "oomph" to it. 

bobhot6 replied...
I disagree. I think the fact that the conclusion is so simple and concise makes the piece very powerful. The author could've just as easily tried to stretch the ending out with a jumble of words, be he/she got the point across with  3 simple words. Nice work!!

wyatt_r said...
i only read this over once and didnt really proccess it but i could feel the depth

Peniel said...
this is a really nice poem it says alot even if its so short

silentvocal replied...
I agree because the words just seem to flow, even though it's brief it's all that's been like encased in it u know? like such a dense concept and the selected wording. I do like it-it's something you could sit on for a while just thinking about.

-LeftBehindBroken- replied...
Very true. I can feel the same way, and the feelings that you are expressing are great. Don't be afraid to write anything!

dancer0529 said...
this is really good and really sad at the same time...i wish this actually happened in the first place too it would be a good ending to all my problems. please keep writing....

CRAZYcubanSOLE replied...
i agree 100% KEEP IT UP 8D

Brandon S. said...
Nov. 11, 2010 at 8:15 am
i THINK THIS IS TRY TO EXPLAIN THAT SH'E IMPATIENT

D_Beauty said...
Nov. 3, 2010 at 7:57 am
I really like this poem. Its straight forward. Short and sweet. Keep writing! 

JillybeanN said...
This is a great little poem with an awesome twist to it.

CammyLashay said...
Oct. 20, 2010 at 9:27 am

Truly takes thought...enjoyed it

ilovewriting95 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
That's a cool poem! Great Job! WIll you please read some of my poems?

LeslieAnn said...
I love this. Its simple and to the point. You couldn't have done a better job.

Ally-Angel-Eyes said...
-The ricky kid, I meant. :)

Ally-Angel-Eyes said...
You're stupid to think that.

passion.fable14 replied...
to think what???? I thought that this was really cool!!! Take me to Time Street!!!!! We'll watch the seasons pass, and we'll watch the clocks tick tock on the wall, and there will always be time for everything!! Anything we want, we'll have the time for it!!! Awesomeness i LOVED this good job!!!!!!!!!

BrokenInnocence said...
Sept. 28, 2010 at 11:28 am
very well written an good

passion.fable14 said...
geeze. what's wrong with you? OBVIOUSLY you can't appreciate beautiful work when it's sitting right on front of you on a silver plate.

forgottenpenname This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oh my gosh, this is amazing!

silent-is-loud said...

Wonderful Work!!

Can you guys look at comment at my recent story, " The Fire" it is a true story and i want to show it to the girl's mother to make her proud.