Corrupt This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

There are knicks in the
girls’ bathroom doorknob
and I imagine someone has
a homicidal obsession
and that is where they count
their “privileged” victims.

In high school they all say
the universe is ours to save.
But we ended up just
shrugging our shoulders

and pinning each other up against the lockers.

alexxeo said...
Nice(: I love the last line, and the shrugging of the shoulders. I love seeing truth in someones work. It's truly beautiful; it's art.

Marlyre This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
though obviously spun with a violent tone, it also feels slightly erotic... read some of mine?

theMysteryPoet said...
I really enjoyed your poem, very deep. But mostly i commented to tell you that your name "hello.peaches" is freaking amazing :) it made me smile

hello.peaches This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
haha thank you :]

theMysteryPoet replied...
welcome :)

MelanieLouise This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 5, 2010 at 11:08 am
wow. great job, it is so strikingly true that i totally get it. awesome work :) keep writing, Mel. oh and if you would do the honors, i would love it if you gave your opinion on some of my work ! again great work.

Snow_White said...
May 31, 2010 at 1:51 am
i so liked this! good job!

dianaforfree said...

So truthful and bare and plainly delicious. I love.

Do please check out some of my own; they've just posted and I'd love any feedback. Thank you!

mgraves This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
very striking. You read through it the first time, pause, read through it again, then it really hits you. great job!

onlyiz said...
May 2, 2010 at 2:50 am
goodness this is brilliant.

Gage<3 said...
I think that few words can sometimes create the most meaning, unlike the other way aroiund. This poem is very good and I think you should keep writing.

EleanorRigby This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I myself find it so very difficult to create meaning with little words, and I end up overdoing many pieces. A ton of the time, poems like these come out irritatingly cheesy, but yours didn't, so congrats and good job!

Eilatan This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 17, 2010 at 9:55 am

this is incredible!!!!!!!!!

it's short but it's so meaningful and captures the whole idea so nicely, this is truly a great poem!!!!!!!!

^megan:) said...
Mar. 4, 2010 at 11:52 am
this is really good :) i think u should keep writing cuz i think uacn go places with your talent

blandiloquentia said...
Hahahaha!
Congratulations. You have impressed a very critical and disagreeable person: me.

Feb. 19, 2010 at 7:21 am
yayy! that's always nice to know :]

Poet4ever said...
Almost too simple, yet it works. Nice job whoecer wrote it.

Only,I This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 10, 2010 at 12:08 am
Oh my, utterly amazing.

Roxanne said...
this poem goes so far behind its surface. So true! And so good!

DearMissWhite said...
I really like this poem. Its so simple but had so much meaning. I love it.