her... | Teen Ink

her...

December 2, 2015
By WinterMarie SILVER, Delton, Michigan
WinterMarie SILVER, Delton, Michigan
7 articles 0 photos 15 comments

Favorite Quote:
There is not enough darkness in the world to put out the light of one single candle.


She's only fourteen. she doesn't understand she's always upset, cries herself to sleep every night, she went to school today she hid her teats. the pain is hard to bear she walks through the halls with a smile on her face. she hides her scars so ashamed of who she's becoming she screams and arys for help but no one hears her. she thinks death is the answer, but she can't hurt the ones she loves she never wanted this at all will they think of her will they care is she's dead she can't concentrate she wants to go home safely when she's twenty one she still wearing that frown. No one sees her brokenness every night the pain grows so strong you were supposed to love her ladies and gentlemen she un-proudly presents to you.. herself sad to see she just don't give a damn how she reflects she doesn't respect for the rest of her life you will witness components the wrecking ball she will fall with her homelessness she cries herself to sleep will they care if i'm dead they're supposed to love me supposed to love me supposed to love me……