Anger (n) : The Feeling That Makes Someone Want To Hurt Other People | Teen Ink

Anger (n) : The Feeling That Makes Someone Want To Hurt Other People

August 21, 2015
By devjanipaul PLATINUM, Queens, New York
devjanipaul PLATINUM, Queens, New York
30 articles 22 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
“And I knew her soul wasn’t something to take lightly. In a world where very little truth existed, her soul was a pariah, standing alone burning like a wildfire in my bones– a flaming crescent across pale midnight skies.”

Christopher Poindexter


Angry.
I am angry, oh and so very much.
Why wouldn’t I be?
First, look around at the world.
It’s the 21st century but women are still being denied certain rights.
8 year old girls are being forced to marry 50 year old men, who manage to kill the girl that very wedding night. His excuse? He needed to fulfill his uncontrollable lust.
It’s the 21st century but girls are denied higher education because they are more valuable in the house, giving birth to children, or cooking.
It’s the 21st century, but the atmosphere of the house in which a baby girl is born is gloomier than a funeral home.
And then she is slaughtered.
The day old baby, who can’t even lift her head yet, who can’t even properly breathe yet, is coldly murdered.
It has been 95 years since women achieved their right to vote, yet women are still being paid less than men, and I would very much like to know why.
Is it because you think women are fragile, incapable beings?
I am sorry, but if I just knee you in your crotch right now, you will be the one curled up, weeping for your mommy.
Who’s the fragile, incapable being now? 
I am Angry. I am Furious,
That women are so afraid to walk home alone at night, that they have to carry around a lethal weapon,
That in every rape case, the girl, the prey, is blamed and the rapist walks away free, ready to ruin another girl’s life.
Also, have you heard the reasons given to not have a female president?
OH, you are going to love this:
“Since she’s a woman, she menstruates and goes through PMS which is going to affect her decisions and that is going to break our country.”
For your information Kind Sir, Hillary Clinton is currently celebrating her 67th year on this disgusting world.
Women stop menstruating at 50 years old.
Please go take a biology class.

I am angry, I am furious, I am enraged,
That the word “Meninist” even exists,
That people like this are actually walking this earth.
That boys are given free condoms, but females are being charged more for our necessary feminine and sanitary items.

I am Angry. I am Furious. I am Enraged. I am Wrathful,

That I have to live in such a revolting era.


The author's comments:

I am angry at everything that involves how women are treated in this world.