I need to write a poem before | Teen Ink

I need to write a poem before

By DanielRadcilffeFan18 SILVER, Marion, North Carolina
DanielRadcilffeFan18 SILVER, Marion, North Carolina

I'm not clumsy, I'm just accident prone.- Daniel Radcliffe

I need to write a poem before I cave in with all the similes and metaphors that I have come up with in the last two months.
I need to write a poem before I explode with anger from the annoying and stupid people around me and they become my first murder victims.
I need to write a poem before I follow that guy I like home and take all his family photos of him and put in my closet to make a shrine with them.
I need to write a poem before I combust from my own self loathing because I always find my  flaws before I find my traits.
I need to write a poem before sadness eats me from the inside out and makes me forget the existence of happiness.
I need to write a poem before I start thinking about how much I wished you were still alive and well, yet you are better off dead since you’re already in Heaven.
I need to write a poem before I release my true feelings and everybody will think I am crazy after knowing what I think.
I need to write a poem before I break into tears because my emotions have been overflowing and neglected for quite some time now.
I need to write a poem before I learn about being heard.
I need to write a poem about how I want to be heard.
I need to write a poem before I lose all these great ideas about writing poems.

I was in a place where I had no time nor mood to write a poem. This what happened afterwards.