Lost Girl With No Love .. | Teen Ink

Lost Girl With No Love ..

By Tete_Bby SILVER, Pensacola, Florida
Tete_Bby SILVER, Pensacola, Florida

" When All Is Said And Done , More Is SAID Than DONE .. "

Once Upon A Time There Was A Girl, Lost With No Love. She Did A lot Of Drugs And Gave A lot Of Hugs But At The End Of The Day She Was A Lost Girl With No Love. She Ran Into The Guy That Was The Apple Of Her Eye. She Would Do Anything Just To Keep Him By Her Side. He Hit, Kicked, Punched, But At The End Of The Day She Was Stuck In Between Love And Lust. One Day He Sent Her On A Mission, She Went But Then The Feds Caught Her Slipping. She Got Locked Up And They Gave Her A Test, Come To Find Out She Had A Egg In Her Nest. She Cried Throughout The Day, Cried Throughout The Night. Didn’t Know What To Do So She Did What Was Right. She Kept The Baby And They Took It Away. So She Was Angry And Depressed Day By Day. She Called Olé Dude And A Girl Answered The Phone, “Hello?” She Said Upset, She Hung Up The Phone. It Was A Few Days Before Her Release And She Needed Somewhere To Go, Since Ole Dude Found A New Girl She Didn’t Know. Angry And Mad When She Got Released, She Got In Her Truck And Put In The Keys. Not Knowing It Was 12 On The Hour, She Went Down The Interstate 80 Miles Per Hour. She Grabbed Her Tool From Under The Seat, Thinking In Her Head “Why Would He Do This To Me?” Pulling In Front Of His House, She Looked Through The Window And Seen A Girl Laying On The Couch. Without Thinking She Barged Through The Door, Shot The Girl In The Head Now Shes Dead On The Floor. Now There Went The Man, Screaming And Surprised, Didn’t Know What To Do He Was Crying Asking Why? She Pointed The Gun At Him, And He Got On His Knees. “No Don’t Do This, Please Baby Please!”  BANG! Was The Last Thing Heard, Untill The Police Sirens Came And Everything Just Blurred. Now She Is Doing Life For A Guy That Wasn’t Even Worth Her Time. 

I Was In The Detention Center When We Had A Contest, And Me And Some Of The Other Youth Decided To Do A Poem And A Play With The Poem.