Thoughts | Teen Ink

Thoughts

By Wordfreak1 BRONZE, Aurora, Colorado
Wordfreak1 BRONZE, Aurora, Colorado

"F*ck you." - Feli to this guy that made her mad.

Loneliness
Therein lays a fate worse than death.
I present my ideas get laughed at by the rest.
I never claimed crap, nor said I was the best.
But for some reason they twist the knife deep in my chest.

More than a child, yet less than a man.
I promised myself I’d never feel love again.
Now I’m more of a man; that promise won’t keep.
I’m distracted, and now it’s affecting my sleep

This is more of a rap than a poem, but oh well. It is really just random thoughts on life.

on Mar. 16 2016 at 12:25 pm
Wordfreak SILVER, Aurora, Colorado

"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Doc Johnson
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog." -Ivan Moody, FFDP

Then come talk to me in the chat.

on Mar. 23 2015 at 1:48 am
Crystallite BRONZE, Santa Elena, Other
mike? i miss you :(.......

on Jan. 7 2015 at 10:49 pm
Crystallite BRONZE, Santa Elena, Other
٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ this is an excellent piece :D I just love reading your work and you are very talented...I hope you know that ❀◕‿◕❀. After reading it I can see why you'd say it is more of a rap than a poem, but it is your marvelous piece and it shall be what you want it to be. To me it makes a lovely rap and poem (ˆ⌣ˆԅ) so it can go for either. I especially love the ending! It goes contradictory to what was said in the piece about promising yourself that you would never love again. It in a sense implies that you will love again which is just awesome hehe(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) (well that is my interpretation, I could be wrong :D) And also, nice title choice to go along with your piece! It adds an extra touch of awesomeness to the piece which is well written. Nice job contemplating your thoughts so nicely into this piece. ✫☆★✫☆★✫☆★I give it a billion stars ❁◕‿◕❁ ✫☆★✫☆★✫☆★ and again very good job! ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶

on Jan. 2 2015 at 9:06 pm
Angel_Wing23 GOLD, Wolcottville, Indiana

"You know what "Normal" is? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that." - Ashley Purdy from the band Black Veil Brides said that and I am going to keep using this quote.

This is really good, and rapping can be a form a poetry so you can call it a poem if you want. It has a lot of detail that can paint a picture for someone that is reading it. Great job and keep up the good work >^_^