Better Life This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Thank you for choosing Better Life.* You have several options to choose from:
Hair
Gender
Makeup
Eye
Face
Body type
Skin color
Noses
Lips
Hands and feet
Hips
Stomach

And many others

Because you are using our top-of-the-line software, you can choose up to 1,000
combinations that will make you perfect, just like everyone else.

*Disclaimer: this program has the ability to take away any and all things socially deemed as “weird.”
If you do not wish to continue, please exit this program now.

If you agree to the terms and conditions of this program, we can give you a better life: friends, jobs, family
There will be a small fee of $210.00 that will go toward funding and advertising
We thank you for choosing to have a better life
To be perfect is a perfect thing.

Ray--yoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is really cool, very unique, too.

theanonreader This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
thank you!

MissEmilyDickinson This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 25, 2014 at 10:13 am
Oh, my gosh. This is amazingly and beautifully, well-written. It's just perfect and phenomenal. When I first started reading this, I was ... I don't know how to explain it, but I do know that this is amazing and wonderful. It's just perfect to me. I have read only book of the Ugly series, but I'm hoping to read the rest soon. I'm so happy for you! Congrats on getting a editor's choice; you truly deserve it! :) You really have such a talent and greatness and light in you; ... (more »)

oh my.....thank you so much! you have no idea how happy reading your comments make me! most of my works are simply a spur-of-the-moment thing and i never really expect them to turn into what they do. i think i had like 10 minutes before the end of class and i was trying to kill time when i wrote this. ;~;