I'm only human | Teen Ink

I'm only human

August 29, 2014
By JDuvall GOLD, Marianna, Arkansas
JDuvall GOLD, Marianna, Arkansas
13 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"Perfection is not achieved not when there is nothing more to add but when there is nothing to take away."


There is an cry ever once in a while that suddenly dies down. The tears have vanished away. The battle wasn’t over,their just wasn’t any fight left. There is no way you’re able to be richin gold in reality your nothing but dust waiting to be blown away.

The dark colored clouds block your eyesight. You wonder where did you go wrong. Your filled with so much despair you can’t find peace within yourself. Your useless, alll you’ve every wanted was someone to love. But in the end who loves you in reuturn? Who hears your cires when your abandond  and worthless to yourself?

The mystery doesn’t fade not does the pain crumbles. In the depth of solitude the most outrageous thoughts allign inyour head. Just the thought of a blade slicing through your skin, you begin to  feel whole. You cut deeper to endure this lifeless pain.

Thoose sleepless nights you prayed for help and shelter maybve even love with some type of appreciation. I’ll wish to be stricken blind then to see myself commit such a crime. I’m a prisoner of my own thoughts. Pacing back and forth wondering when it’ll stop.

What happen to a sudden grace , a personal place let alone to be treated as a shut out disgrace. There is no love. I dread having the memory of living once more,  to feel like thereis anything that can’t be done. Who’s crying out for you? Nobody cares enough to even scream your name.

 

Your nothing but dust waiting to be blown away but then your only human.

Every step I take makes me downfall. Every inch of air I breathe makes me disgusted to be here. I can’t bare captivity. I can’t seem to redeem myself from what was taking from my grasp. The opportunity awaits me to be free . So I’ll walk with me while still perserving my soul

 The battle I’m facing has come to an end. This passion for death has suddenly descend. No more weeping sorrows of another one’s untruthfully borrows. No more escaping thoughts as though they intruded my pain and made them linger on further.

Who am I to hold on to the past these dried up tears and this red puffy face. Every one looking down at my misfourtune. Well look again im slowly risen and gaining my purpose. No more saying to myself that this was meant to happen.I’m made to be strong and live by faith.looking in the eyes of the ones that denied me, betrayed me, and mislead me.

My past shall not lead me nor misguide me into the wrong path. Nothing is more unbearable then fighting myself. I’m not alone anymore. I shall love once again and be treated as a human in the end.

I have found my purpose to succeed I am more than what you believe but I am only human you may accept me or eother be left over in my past in the dying end. I’m only human and no one is perfect.