When I am Gone

When I am gone,
Don’t forget I came.
Remember me, know my name.

When I am gone.
Live each day that’s new,
And know that I, am watching over you.

When I am gone.
Don’t shed a tear,
It’s a happier place up here.

When I am gone.
Keep living strong,
Show your love deep and long.

When I am gone, remember me.
And that my arms are open,
Waiting and comforting thee.

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 16 at 2:34 pm
It's beautiful, I agree with Michael. It's like you read my mind. I can connect to it, and this is just the same exact thoughts I thought. I love it. I want people to remember this about me, when I'm gone. Thank you so much, for sharing this. Thank you again. You have such talent in you, and such greatness in you. I hope you know that, and please never give up. Thank you again. 

Nella.Girl97This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sep. 18 at 11:18 am
Aw thanks for the beautiful comment! Im glad i was able write that related to you! You are also a beautiful writer! Thanks again!

MichaelFenderThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 16 at 12:15 pm
It is beautiful keep up the good work!

Sep. 18 at 11:16 am
Thank you so much! Feedback from fellow writers inspires and encourages me to keep writing!