Unfinished This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

I've been trying to write our story.
I've been trying to explain you and me.
Every time I write,
I start off strong.
The ink floods my white-lined paper,
Words fluently fit together,
Spelling out our first stanza,
Emotions form coherent rhymes,
Heartbeats count like syllables.
But then all of the sudden,
Ideas are thrown everywhere,
Imperfect rhymes start ending each jumbled verse,
And I'm not sure how to end.
I don't know how to explain what happened.
Finally I realize,
An unfinished poem
Is exactly what we-

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 11:50 am:
This is a amazing poem. You wove your words so well, and I love the idea you used in your poem. Keep going on, never give up. Thank you for sharing this.

the-unrehearsedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 18 at 7:13 pm:
I love the ending. Or really, the not-ending. 

Sara3445This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 19 at 4:26 pm :
Thank you so much!

LillyZ83This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 18 at 10:29 am:
This is amazing! I don't know if it's based off of true encounters, but if it is, I'm sorry. I love how you related it to an unfinished poem, and then end it unfinished, brilliant!

Jul. 19 at 4:27 pm :
Thank you so much! Unfortunately it was based off of true encounters, but thank you, it means a lot!