dont over think it

People think too much,they travel all the way out there and don't come back. When you think of something you over think it never knowing it's right there in front of your eyes all this time. Time passes by and you're still looking for it. You never know what you're looking for until you think straight...until you find what you're looking for. So don't over think it take your time. Think about it and seek what you're looking for. Find your treasure...and claim your gold before someone steels it and takes it away...forever.

SherlocklivesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 3:56 pm:
This is a great peice of writing! The only thing I would suggest is to seperate your poems into lines and stanzas so that it is easier to read. Other than that, 5/5! Good job!

deeplythinkingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 25 at 2:41 pm:
Simple and concise.  The poem provides rhthym and voice and this combined with motivational words makes it a 5/5 Great job!

TevyRaeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 25 at 2:29 pm:
This has some awesome style and feel to it. It seems like it's all over the place in a way, yet it's all put together and makes complete sense. I love the writing- it's great. The only thing I would change is perhaps placing more grammar into the text to make it easier to read, so it's more set up like a poem. Other than that, I love it. Awesome job!

HayatC.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 25 at 1:38 pm:
This was great and full of valuable advice that I will keep in mind ! 5/5 stars, nice job!