this land. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

this land is [y]our land

broken
barren
vacant
rusting at
the
edges
of
every
iron corner

this land is [my] land

forgotten
forlorn
ragged
wind haunting
every
broken window
&
every
open
door

this land is [y]our land
never [my] land

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 15 at 12:44 pm
I love this! I love hwo you wrote it; you have an awesome way of writing. I also, love the emotion and simplicity in it. Simple yet powerful and elegant and beautiful too. :) You have such an amazing talent and greatness and Thank you so much, for sharing this. And oh. Also, I know this was probably a long time ago or a while bac, but congrats in having this published! You truly deserve it. :) Thank you again. :)

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 24 at 1:54 pm
One of the best on this site in forever. I loved the format and your emotion. Everything about it is awesome.

TanviKusumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 22 at 12:03 pm
This was very creative, absolutely amaing!