Teen Murder | Teen Ink

Teen Murder

By aline.monkeylova@yahoo.com BRONZE, Newport News, Virginia
aline.monkeylova@yahoo.com BRONZE, Newport News, Virginia

You Should Never Regret Anything That Once Made You Smile.

Xaviar Grahmbell, he was one of the unlucky ones in the year of retable homicides, didn’t know it was coming, taken by surprise. Another mother without a son just a teen who wanted to have fun but you see fun only turns into murder these days, picking up guns instead of picking up pens. Asking them what their future may hold of and all they can say is “it’s a pant.” Pleading guilty when a fifty year old pleading innocent but then again innocence is but so innocent. And if innocence is guilty then what is it that we call innocence. After all the devil was once and angle so can we really rely on religion? How do we know that he was in its real origin? I mean where all parts of the lords work glare. Expected to live a life of worth prayer and be judged first but maybe God is the one we should be judging. Not blaming Adam but only blaming Eve. Think about it, who created the apple? Or what about the tree? Every kiss begins with K but so does kill. There goes another black kid dead…cold…still. It’s exactly what they all expected, exactly what some of them wanted. A million more prayers and he still won’t come back. It wasn’t a knife this time; it was a bullet that was stabbed into his back. It’s events like this one that make them wonder why they fund our education. Every other city is a concrete jungle yes, but who says we have to act like animals. Living off of hate but we talk and judge so we become social cannibals. It’s not okay that you die! , it’s not okay! And even thought it was a year of retable homicides there was still one, too, many. How come other countries don’t experience as much blood shed as we do? Maybe it’s because we have the right of freedom of speech but since when does the constitution allow for evil to speak and evil has no language except words of defeat and suddenly have become the loss of young heartbeats. These deaths cannot be forgiven with a bunch of “rest in pieces” ‘cause he’s dead and I’m sure his mother is torn to pieces. It’s a shame, he was just a teen. Experienced more than an eighty something year old has ever seen. In the name of the father and of the son and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

I am not trying to go against religion.
Rewrite of(Julissa Bernabe)

KingFoe SILVER said...
KingFoe SILVER, Morristown, New Jersey
if you fixed all the mistakes in it, especially when you were talking about innocence, this could be really good