White | Teen Ink

White

May 28, 2014
By Anonymous

White is the color of the blankets of baby girls when they are brought in the world. White is the color of cribs for those baby girls to sleep in.
White is the color of the walls that matches the crib and the baby girls blanket.

White is the color of white dresses for little girls to wear.
White is the color of white sheets of the grandpa who the little girl visits who is wearing a white dress.
White is the color of the flowers at the grandpa's funeral who had white sheets when the little girl wore a white dress to see her grandpa.

White is the color of the prom dress the girl wears.
White is the color of the vest the boyfriend wears to match the white prom dress the girl wears.
White is the color of the limo that matches the vest of the boyfriend and the prom dress the girl wears.
White is the color of the car that the white limo crashes into that matches the vest of the dead boyfriend and the prom dress the girl wears.

White is the color of the wedding dress the woman wears.
White is the color of the chairs at the wedding of the woman in the white dress.
White is the color of the father's suit at his daughter's wedding who is wearing a white dress which matches the white chairs.

White is the color of the woman's baby boy's blanket.
White is the color of the baby boy's walls that match the color of the baby boy's blanket.
White is the color of the casket of the father of the baby boy who is wrapped up in his white blanket that matches the walls.

White is the color of the suit the woman wears when she dies.
White is the color of the grave the woman is buried while she wears the white suit.
White is the color of the clouds that watch over the woman wearing the white suit underneath her white grave.