Yin and Yang | Teen Ink

Yin and Yang

By raechelle PLATINUM, Guthrie, Oklahoma
raechelle PLATINUM, Guthrie, Oklahoma

the way that i see it, if you want the rainbow, you must first put up with the rain.

Two complete Opposite creators of one another, their worlds going round and around as one single union of equality. Both may be equally unlike the other, yet when together they flow like one enormous river. One may push the other away, but only to find that the one pushed is reaching out and pulling closer with greater force imagined. When apart from each other there is nothing but self-created chaos within each of their separate lives. They assume there is no such wonder as uniform or union. Oddly being attracted towards one another they work together to create harmony. They ARE the push and pull of life, bringing together Peace, Love, and Order. Yin and Yang find themselves to be the magnificent symphony that plays the strings of the universe, maintaining the balance of each who relies on the success between the two. Many may have doubt in a coupling such as this, but fate seems to be sealed, binding them together for all eternity.