A man, now This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Blades and slits
and grimy bits
They told me
to let you
fall

Leaving slow to
let you know that
lingering is
acce
pt
a
bl
e

Weariness
and pale white fist
and crimson
kiss'd
now
I'm a man

A man, but
what have
I done

strong like
a
man, if I have
no soul?

Enigmapleet said...
Nov. 25, 2014 at 9:48 am
i thnk dis one is the best so far i hav read...it jst let us thnk deeply

moderndayEmilyDickinson This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 2, 2014 at 10:20 am
This is also, very DESCRIPTIVE and AMAZINGLY written. The words in your poem is woven, so well. Your poem is also powerful. Thank you for sharing this!

Mckay This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is unbelievable. Definitely going in my favorite list, which is a list of solely elite poems. I love the structure (yes, I'm one of those people who look at the structure; I'm a very visual person). I relish the rhetorical question at the end; a question I ask myself just about every living day in my life. I enjoy the simplicty of the emotion carried throughout the poem; or so it seems simple to the simple-minded. However, I see and find someone almost at war with himself, lost in h... (more »)

Elysium This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 28, 2014 at 3:28 am
THANK YOU AHHH YOUR WORK IS AMAZING I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE COMMENTING this is such an honor thank you 

TheComet said...
Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:31 am
I cannot find words to describe this poem! I'm speechless! It was so incredibly deep and powerful. I loved it when you ended up with a fake question cuz actually the answer is quiet obvious so it's kinda a doubt, right? Anyways! Defenitly 5 satrs :D carry on just like that and you'll soon reach the highest tops ;)

Jul. 28, 2014 at 3:28 am
thank you thank you! i feel so honored thank you

spiritwriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
great poem: DEFINITELY needs a trigger warning though! 

Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:19 am
thanks so much ahhh this means a lot

Ariel_Fluffyy said...
This a very AWESOME piece! 

Thanks so much!

_Zavery_ said...
Jun. 13, 2014 at 9:42 am
What a deep poem! I love the way you arranged the stanzas, and the last line hit me hard. Well done!

Jun. 21, 2014 at 2:30 am
thank you! means a lot.

Prestidigitation said...
May 26, 2014 at 12:54 am
Wow this is surprisingly deep 4u dude 8^D I really liked the line(s) "strong like a man, if I have no soul?" zomg

lol sheefo thanks

Dezarae said...
May 21, 2014 at 10:27 am
the way the stanzas were set up really contributed to the mood of the poem

thanks! :)

.Azure said...
Swell definition to the heavy tone. Applause for the badge well-derseved! CX

thank you so much