Why is 'Why' So Hard to Answer?

I asked my Mother why I couldn’t see the light.
She said she couldn’t answer me now, and then she said goodnight.

I asked my Father why nothing I saw was happy anymore.
He turned away slowly, and then he closed the door.

I wanted to know why the sun didn’t shine, but no one had a clue.
My Sister wondered why last night, her sky was no longer blue.
I thought for a while and told her of what I knew.
Unfortunately though, that was my question too.

.AzureThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 18 at 2:46 pm:
A few grammatiical errors here and there.. But the humble message profoundly written, Keep up the great work! =D

.AzureThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 18 at 3:05 pm :
You're wlelcome! =D

DarkOne411This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 18 at 2:29 pm:
This is a wonderful peace of work!!!

DragonAmericaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 18 at 2:43 pm :
Thanks CX  

Chaytaytay said...
May 17 at 1:02 pm:
I am at a loss of words.  This is beautiful, I love it. I know it sounds cheesy but it is beautiful!

May 17 at 1:04 pm :
Thank you! XD

May 24 at 10:36 pm :
Thank you @Chay! XD