Let the Silence speak | Teen Ink

Let the Silence speak

By WickedDreamer PLATINUM, Salem, Other
WickedDreamer PLATINUM, Salem, Other

The legacy you leave is the one you live

Let’s let the silence speak,
And not let our secret leak.
Let’s not allow the words to fall
And let only our eyes speak it all.

Let’s have the doors closed,
And let’s not let the wind steal our love;
But let’s have the windows open
And let its aroma spread in the world.

Let’s let the distances fade in the oblivion,
And let our hearts draw closer their companion.
Let’s let the intimacy find its way to our caress
And leave enduring marks in the boundless.

Let’s let the music rule
And take away all the sour;
Let’s let the static hold
And keep us bound with scads of adore!

All of us wish to be locked in love. But like the water hyacinth hides water, any single negative emotion could hide our love and let it all in vain. So, let's love and show it out!

on Dec. 14 2014 at 3:43 am
just_another_girl BRONZE, Helsinki, Other
I absoloutly love this. The words paint such an amazing picture. You truly have a talent. 

Leviathan123 GOLD, Rolling Meadows, Illinois

"Nobody can hurt me without my permission"- Mahatma Gandhi

Wow. After reading this poem I am truly speechless. You have a beautiful way with words!! Your poem reminds me how to live life:) please check out and coomment/ rate my stuff thanks!

Olivia-Atlet ELITE, Dardenne Prairie, Missouri

"To these the past hath its phantoms,
More real than solid earth;
And to these death does not mean decay,
But only another birth"
- Isabella Banks

this is beautiful and very true and relatable! Great job! XD Could you give me some feedback? I would really appreicate it. :) TeenInk.com/poetry/free_verse/article/692285/My-Friends/

KandiceMichelle PLATINUM, Stansonburg, North Carolina

"Yet God has made everything BEAUTIFUL for its own time. He has planted ETERNITY in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God's work from beginning to end." -Ecclesiastes 3:11

I love the way you can rhyme! I am so jealous!! This was really good by the way :) I loved the your first stanza the most though :D keep on writing -Kandice

on May. 12 2014 at 6:42 am
Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina

I am an artist bound only for the poet's glory....But only achieve half of the success that my dreams aspire to find, And to what do the whispers tell me of this failure...To what end to they haunt my nightmares...my eternal dark dreams...

I thought this poem was intresting, It had some truth in the lines.  My favorite line was the last stanza "Let the music rule and take away all the sour; Let's let the static hold And keep us bound with scads of adore." I thought it was a good thought provoker. But I would like to inquire on the minor issues with the article, Since they are minor. And is not capitalized unless it is the first word to the sentance and there is no period where and is used.    "And take away all the sour; Let's let-" Let's is not captialized either. there are a few other minor gramatical mistakes but nothing really that I should digress into. Anyhow overall this is a good piece, I give it a good 4 out of 5 rating and that is only due to it's lack of structural perfection; but anyhow marvelous job, keep up the good reads.