Happy

dont tell me to be happy
dont tell me that im fine
dont tell me its all over
cuz theres still the hurt inside

itsyourmaingirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love this. I can relate alot! You have such an incredible way of writing.

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sometimes, it seems like hurt is tto big. But keep holding on, just keep hoping. Because pain doesn't last foreverl it never does, unless you let it. I learned that, a long time ago. Please, don't give up. Because you truly do matter. Thank you so much, for sharing this. You truly do have a talent and greatness in you; thanks again. 

ImmortalRoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thank you! You are so kind. :)

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is great! I love the emotion you put inside of just a few lines! Well done! XD

HayatC.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
I agree, very nicely put!

Nella.Girl97This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 22, 2014 at 9:58 am
im sorry rose......

What? why?