Lonely Liar

I push away my tears,
And bottle up my fears.
I open my mouth,
But speak with my eyes.
Look past my words,
‘Cuz my tongue slips lies.
It tells that I’m fine,
Don’t worry at all.
It tells of my accomplishments,
And not when I fall.
I smile painfully in spite of my frown.
Nobody sees my life,
When they have turned around.
Leaving me alone to face my hurt,
I turn to my thoughts, in seek of comfort.
I’m alone with my fears,
And let loose of my tears.

TrishDestinyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 9:32 am:
I think you have a good diction conveying the message effectively. The rhyme possessed a flowy rhythm and looks like effortlessly natural. I love this. Lonely liars, aren't we all are?

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 13 at 9:25 pm:
Amazing job! I could really feel the rhyming in most of the lines, and it doesn't feel forced. Good job. Could you read my story? I need some feedback. :) TeenInk.com/fiction/thriller_mystery/article/686391/The-Dreams-that-Keep-Gettign-Darker/

DragonAmericaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 18 at 10:05 pm:
LOVED this! CX

Nella.Girl97This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 21 at 5:49 pm :
thanks for reading my work! I appriciate that a lot!!

Gerbils said...
Apr. 30 at 10:44 am:
Beautiful work, keep it up. You've got something good coming for you in the future. :)

Apr. 30 at 10:47 am :
Wow! Thank you! I'll be sure to read ur work when u post some!

TheRealUniverseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 28 at 7:49 pm:
A lot of people including myself can rralte to this.  You expressed it extremely well and without a hesitated note.  The lines were precise, there was boldness, and bravery.  Your voice is heard and the words tell the truth.  There's not much else that even needs to be said.  Very good job.  Kepp up the great writing!!! Thank you!

Apr. 28 at 8:14 pm :
Wow thanks so much! I speak from my own experiences with my own words! Most of my poems, such as this one, just flow out of my soul. I'm glad you like it and can relate to my poem. BUt not actually glad that you have felt this certain lonliness before. But thanks again!

12gageThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 28 at 7:45 pm:
i know your pain, fartowell Nella. you and i do the same in a way. to hide to the pain to ourselfs from others, who dont understand. what i do is write on what im feeling and put away what is left, and us it for something else. when it is needed  

Apr. 28 at 8:11 pm :
Aw thanks for the comment! It is a different pain to experience, being alone and no one really understanding! Thanks and please read more:) You are a talented writer also!