Disposition

Calm, cool & collected
I seem
Yet suddenly
Please, please
Just see
This really isn't me
My thoughts are racing
My blood is mistakening
Calm, cool & collected is no longer
Pacing
But chasing
My demons around
Lost but frantically found
But without a sound
Just a leap & a bound
I'm not going down
In the ground
Not here
Not now
Soft & fragile
Broken smile
No upside down frown
Chaos & hell
My optimism is no longer around
Not even aroused
Fighting my demons
Is task been frowned
I'm just so down & done with
Calm, cool & collected

RoyIIThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i love it  it was awsome.

DecipherThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thanks man!

Nintendude said...
Nice! U did a very good job

Thank you.

SceneGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I like it, to me it sounds like your either A.) rapping, or B.) paniced. If that's what you were aiming for, good job. Other than that. It's good.

Basically, fast paced feel. Thank you.

LitLover101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow, This poem personally speaks to me and i think a lot of teens out there with anxiety disorder or depression. This poem had a big impact

I'm really glad to hear that and that you know what it was actually about, thankyou.

Janelle7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nicely written! Love the flow and the words! I love the lines "Please please Just see This isnt really me" Amazing!

Thank you, so much! I really appreciate it!

AhtmahKhalsa said...
Pretty good stuff here...well done.

Thank you! Very Much!