Disposition

Calm, cool & collected
I seem
Yet suddenly
Please, please
Just see
This really isn't me
My thoughts are racing
My blood is mistakening
Calm, cool & collected is no longer
Pacing
But chasing
My demons around
Lost but frantically found
But without a sound
Just a leap & a bound
I'm not going down
In the ground
Not here
Not now
Soft & fragile
Broken smile
No upside down frown
Chaos & hell
My optimism is no longer around
Not even aroused
Fighting my demons
Is task been frowned
I'm just so down & done with
Calm, cool & collected

RoyIIThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 9 at 6:36 pm
i love it  it was awsome.

DecipherThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 10 at 2:55 pm
Thanks man!

Nintendude said...
Apr. 9 at 4:45 pm
Nice! U did a very good job

Apr. 9 at 5:28 pm
Thank you.

SceneGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 8 at 8:04 pm
I like it, to me it sounds like your either A.) rapping, or B.) paniced. If that's what you were aiming for, good job. Other than that. It's good.

Apr. 8 at 8:05 pm
Basically, fast paced feel. Thank you.

LitLover101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 8 at 7:53 pm
Wow, This poem personally speaks to me and i think a lot of teens out there with anxiety disorder or depression. This poem had a big impact

Apr. 8 at 7:55 pm
I'm really glad to hear that and that you know what it was actually about, thankyou.

Janelle7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 8 at 7:49 pm
Nicely written! Love the flow and the words! I love the lines "Please please Just see This isnt really me" Amazing!

Apr. 8 at 7:50 pm
Thank you, so much! I really appreciate it!

AhtmahKhalsaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 8 at 7:48 pm
Pretty good stuff here...well done.

Apr. 8 at 7:49 pm
Thank you! Very Much!