Me To You!

I, I am broken,
held together by a thread.
I, I am becoming more like you.
That is bad and good.
I miss you...
but not your actions.
You are my own brand of drugs.
I, well I love you,
and..
I well I love you.
But all in all,
I'll always be with you.
You, you are my prison...
But you, You are my safty.
My worst hello...
and best goodbye.
My mother but, not my mom.
I'm sorry, but I'M NOT SORRY.
This was all the truth,
but it was nothing more than a lie.
So hello...
but this is a good bye!

im_awesomeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 23, 2014 at 10:49 am
this is good. you put feeling in to the situation and made me feel like i am in it.

Real_life_LoveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thank you!

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I liked the feel to this - sort of bittersweet, and real in a way. Really good:)

Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:25 am
Thank you!

_Zavery_ said...
Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:53 am
Woah I really like this poem. Very powerful!

Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:25 am
Thank you !

Real_life_LoveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:16 am
When it says "I, well I love you, and.. I well I love you. the second time it was supose to say "and.. I well I hate you." lol opps guess i need to triple check my work from now on...