Just Live

No choice
No voice
No chance

Born
Into darkness
You grow
Unconsciously
You know

The earth
It moves to your will
You shape one another
Earth and sand
Constant death
And rebirth
Old peels back to new

What
Have you done
The sky burns
Your shining light
Your looming fright
You move too fast
Not knowing
What is right

Seeds fall
The earth you knew
Now from hence
Young call
From behind the walls
Where have they gone
Where is the love
Of the once pretty flowers
Living to live for life

Petals break away
Like pollen
Upon the wind
Empty
Just another need of life
Yet now you see
The earth now rises
To meet your stare
This world is more
Than seeds and honey

Let it go
Spill out
The golden nectar
Smooth and sweet
Forgotten with the moment
But the taste
Is what fills the moon
As you reach for the sky

What awaits
The hungry flower
Hungry for light
And hungry
For the
Bright
That gives
The strength
To carry on

Nella.Girl97This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 24 at 7:37 pm
Wow! Very...amazing!

SamuraiWolf said...
Apr. 19 at 3:05 pm
You are very creative with your wording and the depth you have put into this piece is spactacular. It really makes the reader think and see through the eyes of the writer and really pulls the meaning through with your vivid wording. You make it so elegant yet simple for everyone to understand. Even with this being the first piece of yours I've read you are already becoming a favorite. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

SlytherinPrincess said...
Apr. 19 at 2:41 pm
No words can explain how great this poem is!

jacey_poo_girl said...
Apr. 19 at 12:55 am
This is just wonderful, the description, the stanza how it's structured it's really well done

NobuoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 18 at 8:48 pm
thank you so much

ForeverFangirlingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 18 at 11:58 am
Beautiful... I love this. Very fanastic format!

JacobTheOrdinaryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 11 at 11:32 am
Your imagery is so vivid! The depth of this piece bring a beautiful outlook on life. And the line, "Living to live for life" was a great addition to the poem and i enjoy lines that play with words like that. Some punctuation would make this poem better though. I found at least one spot where a question mark would have been nice. You never fail to disappoint and I look forward to read more from you.

NobuoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 11 at 1:30 pm
Yeah, with punctuation, that's on purpose. I know what should be there, but I never add anything but words to my work, I let people figure the meaning out themselves.  I'll start adding adding a little though, thank you so much.  I'll keep writing

EMOBVB said...
Apr. 7 at 1:33 pm
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!

TheUniverse said...
Apr. 1 at 6:38 pm
I love the depth of this piece..  So enlighting and in a sense romantic, I will say well done... And keep up the great work..  

Mustacheofthelorax said...
Mar. 31 at 5:02 pm
I loved how you described things....It made me paint a picture in my mind. I think your poem is awesome!