Unravel Me

unravel me
my hopes
and dreams
my insecurities
what brings me clarity
what causes my
insanity.

ZolenzThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 6:01 pm:
thankyou!  

elycavillThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sep. 16 at 3:52 pm:
I am not sure if my comment is going to be published because I used word d*mn, so again, so d*amn good poem! loved it and keep up :)

Sep. 16 at 3:51 pm:
Short and full of deep thinking, so (damn') good. I really love this poem, and the rhyme in the end is like sugar in the end! keep up writing for sure!

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 12 at 11:08 am:
If poeple realy do care about you, then they're willing to unravel you and be with you. Short as it may be, it's powerful! ^_^ thank you, for sharing this!