Inside

I am care free

I don't give a dime
'bout others' say

Hard as a rock
tough as a soldier

But ......

when it rains....
I am but mud.

raeeeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 16 at 12:59 pm:
Oh, hai there gorgeous, I'm just popping in to comment on your wonderful poem today. ;)  This poem is so full of truth, and I can totally relate to this, love. But remember, even when it rains, you are still a rock! Not mud! I promise. Stay solid, because it is not you, but those who want to see you fail. You are magneficent my lovely love! Stay talented, beautiful and everything else. -Rae♥

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 28 at 6:23 pm:
That just hit me...how very true this is. I can connect to this. Your words are really powerful. i hope you know you are talented and a treasure. Thank you for sharing this.

TheCometThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 28 at 11:49 am:
When it comes to writing a poem, it doesn't matter how long or short it is. What matters the most is how far and deep can it reach people's hearts. Leaving an impact on the reader and in some random way creat a reaction on the world's chaine reaction. I guess I went a little far in this comment but all that was only to say that your poem surely left an impact and reached my heart. Sometimes we pretend to be tough, strong and like we don't need to be saved but deep inside we'r... (more »)

Janelle7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 26 at 3:05 pm:
Short, simple...and full of amazement! You did an amazing job on this poem! 

cutieee said...
Mar. 26 at 11:34 am:
Nice lines!!

Rustune This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 26 at 11:32 am:
nice and short!