??What does it take??

??What does it take to make someone love you??
??A hug??
??A kiss??

??What does it take to escape from this world??
??A blade??
??Or a friend??

??What does it take to make a friend??
??A smile??
A word??

??What does it take to love??
??A heart??
??Or a soul??

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 21 at 1:16 pm:
I can connect to this, a lot. I love it. Never give up; you do matter, and you do have a talent and greatness in you, because you do. Thank you so much, for sharing this. 

ImmortalRoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 21 at 11:30 pm :
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

TheUniverse said...
Apr. 14 at 8:10 pm:
Very well written...  It has a respective form and I like how it is easily relatable to a lot of people including myself....  Keep up the great writing!!!!

Janelle7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 20 at 7:59 pm:
Wow!! I can relate to this poem, to an extent! I really love this one! Thanks for writing it!

RosalynneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 20 at 8:04 pm :
You are a really sweet girl