sometiems | Teen Ink

sometiems

By QueenEllieBee BRONZE, Davenport, Iowa
QueenEllieBee BRONZE, Davenport, Iowa
1 article 1 photo 0 comments

anything is possible. if you can dream it. it all started with a mouse-- Disney

Sometimes I cry, Sometimes I weep, but that doesn't always mean that i am weak.It doesn't mean I am sad all the time, nor am I happy. Just that sometimes my face gets stained with these tears that I can't explain. I am the girl who once hid behind a mask so real that no one really noticed. That mask I hid behind also hid so many emotions that i really could not express more than I can today. Now I have welcomed all that I have done, watched, and let go of; with a warm embrace and it just so happens that these tears mean and meant something. I have always cred and these tears have come and gone and left stains and scars of the past of lost hopes, dreams, and loves. Sometimes It would be easier to hid all the emotions that seem to creep on me by putting on this mask i have let go of. Some days I still cry because it seems easier than trying to work on the things troubling me. The things could be easy and they could be okay if I just let go and say that I don't care anymore. Things always happen for a reason but I just can't see what the reason really is. Sometimes I just don't have the strength to keep showing what I really am feeling.