Doing what we Feel | Teen Ink

Doing what we Feel

By ThisIsRivera SILVER, Orchardlake, Michigan
ThisIsRivera SILVER, Orchardlake, Michigan

" Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Press your head upon my shoulder rub your skin onto my curving fingers until I hold your scent in this cold getting old with our blanket
Kiss your neck and touch your hair lay there and take care be as gentle as you can we've never seen this ghost before of what's dead of what's next we couldn't anticipate the next events we see it happening in our heads on your hand dripping wet take your time but carry on through the tension through the give the most passion we've yet to have is all we can be focused on the belt loop in between my nails there's a minute of hesitation of question of this touch this feel this love this use this sensation of our want and our need to place to sync to rock to move these hips into motion into rhythm of a beat of our breath of our longing to touch to feel to love, to be used. It's the time is now its in our command its in the hands that steady that listen closer to the moment of how we are suddenly grabbing and pulling and screaming and biting and tearing and clawing and pushing and panting and sweating there's no going back but only up and down and sinking and bending and bruising...