Nurture Nature

I see nature
It surrounds us all
One must give it nurture
Or else it will fall

I hear those birds
So happy and hopeful
If only we took their example
And made a few gleeful chirps

I feel the wind
Tickle my skin
It makes me feel like a new man
Getting away from his sin

I taste the rain
Opening my mouth
Receiving it being sane
I fill myself up like a troth

I smell the pollen
As it fills up my nostrils
Makes me sneeze out of control
Oh, you can hear me callin'

Nature surrounds us all
Give it nurture
So that it will not fall

LonglegsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 11 at 2:01 pm:
Mmm...It's a nice poem and well written, but I don't agree with your view. I don't think we need to nurture natures. Of course we shouldn't destroy it, but God is able to take care of it. Just my opinion. The poem's really good though. Keep writing!

Mr.packerbear12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 12:25 pm :
Thanks:) I do agree He will take care of it, however I do think that humans are misusing what He gave us. Here's an example: This spring we planted a garden, if we did not give it nurture there would be nothing there. We still have to do our part.

Kestrel135This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 17 at 4:53 pm:
I enjoy this poem, and being among those who wish to preserve and rejoice in the magic and splendor of nature, it really connects to the reader (for me, at least). It had a good use of rhyme, and the rhythms were also fluent. All in all, it's a great poem. Keep writing! 

today at 12:26 pm :
Thank you so much, it means a lot! I'm glad you where able to connect!