trust issues | Teen Ink

trust issues

By evalash PLATINUM, Jennings, Louisiana
evalash PLATINUM, Jennings, Louisiana

love is a gamble

a fog covers my mind confuses every thought the dove that whispers softly in my hear and tells sweet thoughts but the fox has got me captivated buy eluding me in sanctume bliss i k=just wanna block it all out i cant think on my own ive made up my mind but your everlasting words confuse my every thought controll my every move its like a fog slowly crawling in my mind taking over and settiling in makes its home in my head... i never invited it in my hearts shattered glass allover the floor it aches for my sweet dove that captivates my life but when hurricanes com,e rolling in chasing away my dove the fox is always there making it whole and all so sweet but who should fall not wanting anyone to get hurt ... whuts there to do.. its sudductions wrath that takes away a soul my sweet dove is a tourtured soul the fox seems like it has it all but what... whut can i do i cant think anymore just wanna fall apart and stay there and never get up but, i have to be strong my soul has died lost all its light even though my dove has hurt me and caused so much pain .. but, still i cant walk away and the fox is just so tatalizing i cant walk away maybe its all for the best but trust issues confuse my thought the fog wont leave i cant take much more the gates have closed and all thats left is my shattered heart and the fox and the dove