Transgender Confusion | Teen Ink

Transgender Confusion

February 3, 2014
By FishyPrincess BRONZE, Modesto, California
FishyPrincess BRONZE, Modesto, California
2 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
The best part of Believe is the lie.


It's weird for me, talking to you. Your so familiar to me, yet a stranger. What was your name again, your gender, your past? I think you were a part of mine, maybe your part was vast.Your name was Micheal now it's not, that make sno sense to me, what a thought. I think we dated before you were her, I still see parts of you shine through that fur. I don't love you and I didn't long before her, but the thought of you and her causes my brain to stir. This doesn't seem right, I feel responsible for this, I know there's nothing wrong with you, don't take this as a dis. It's just weird for me to be friends with her. I still remember my feelings for you even though their not there. I just want you to be happy, should I go away for that? Should I be her friend and care because there is no turning back? You were there for me when I had no one else, I can't turn my back on you and leave you by yourself. So i hide our memories in a box on the self. Welcome to the world Petra, Goodbye Michael.


The author's comments:
MY Ex boyfriend turned out to be transgender. Were still friends.