Words

I'm reaching for you
With written words
Hoping they crawl under your skin
Infesting your emotions
Arousing you with my pen.

TheCometThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 4:46 pm:
Wow amazing, right?! How it is so easy to leave an impact or make a change through a kind little word. Your poem is marvelous and it surely confires this fact. It is short yet very impacting and powerful. Great amazing job ^_^ 5 Stars as usual. Thank you so much for sharing this.

Nella.Girl97This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 14 at 4:43 pm:
I hardly know what to say, but just want to let you know how amazing all of your poems are! Just...wow! Beautiful!

HayatC.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 25 at 1:58 pm :
I agree, this is absolutely phenomenal, great job! 5/5

CookieMonster24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 26 at 2:37 am :
Aw, you guys are so kind, haha. Thank you (: