Unabiding Love

Lately, I've been getting stabs of emotion.
I don't see it coming, it just happens.
All the changes I've undergone
For quite a while have all been a
Result of her. I love her with
Everything I possess, but I can't have
Her. My heart has opened up
And learned to truly love every other
Girl around me. What I want is
Someone who will stay with me
And loves touching and being on
Other people, because that's the
Type of person I am. I'm open to
Anybody around me, but I want her
More than all others combined and
Multiplied by 10,000. I don't know
What to do. I don't want to
Constantly switch girls. I want one
Steady one. But I just don't know.
Be calm, my tumultuous heart.

Rose_13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 24 at 10:36 am:
This is so sad but so incredible!

Distant_FreedomThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 24 at 11:04 pm :
Thank you! Unfortunately, even though I see her as my soul mate, she doesn't see me the same way. We've been apart for five months now, going on six, and I still feel the same as I did all those months before, if not much more strongly. My heart and emotions are extremely at sixes and sevens, and it makes me slaphappy as well. It's a blessing at times because people flock to me, mostly being girls, but at other times it's such a curse, and I just wish I didn't feel this way.

Rose_13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 25 at 9:46 am :
I totally understand. There's a guy like that at my school. He's great, but he hates me, no joke. I'm sorry that the girl doesn't like you back. Maybe one day she will. But, I've been reading your articles and they're all really great! You're a very talented writer.

Feb. 25 at 6:16 pm :
Thank you. I've also read a lot of your articles, and you also have a talent for writing. I believe I commented on some of them, but I don't remember exactly.

yesterday at 9:49 am :
Yeah, thanks. I don't think I'm very good. I just go here to write when I'm in the mood. But you're really good!

yesterday at 9:37 pm :
Bah, I know a good writer when I see one. The greatest critic is yourself, after all. I know you write well, even if you don't think so, but I'm not one to pass up a compliment, unless it isn't true. Thank you for that.

today at 9:48 am :
You're welcome! Thank you for the compliment too!