Crumbs

We write about our feelings
for the same reasons we
complain about crumbs;
because we’re not always
sure how they got there,
and it’s hard as hell
trying to get rid of
them.

RoyalCoronaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 7:22 am:
Yeah, I do agree with the previous commenter about the rhythm of this poem but it was a great poem! I loved how quick and how the end was sneaking up on you the moment that you started to read the first word. Great job!

dinksThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 10:28 pm :
Thank you!!

live_luv_laugh_inspireThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 7:07 pm:
I feel like this could use some more rhythm, however I am no expert at free verse! I do like what this is talkign about. It made me go, "man, that's all to true!!"

today at 10:28 pm :
Great point, thank you!