Crumbs

We write about our feelings
for the same reasons we
complain about crumbs;
because we’re not always
sure how they got there,
and it’s hard as hell
trying to get rid of
them.

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 8:04 pm:
Gah, this is so true! I love the concept of this poem; it's short but speaks volumes. I personally don't think it needs more rhythm. Free verse isn't about that, it's about getting your point across in the best way possible, and in the way you think suits it best. And I think you did exactly that. Awesome job! :)

dinksThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 6:09 pm :
Thanks so much!

RoyalCoronaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 3 at 7:22 am:
Yeah, I do agree with the previous commenter about the rhythm of this poem but it was a great poem! I loved how quick and how the end was sneaking up on you the moment that you started to read the first word. Great job!

Feb. 3 at 10:28 pm :
Thank you!!

live_luv_laugh_inspireThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 2 at 7:07 pm:
I feel like this could use some more rhythm, however I am no expert at free verse! I do like what this is talkign about. It made me go, "man, that's all to true!!"

Feb. 3 at 10:28 pm :
Great point, thank you!