Drowning In Fire

You,
You are like drowning in fire.

Your smile is going deaf of silence,
Your laugh is falling into the clouds.

A glimpse of you is waking in the dead of night,
A conversation
Is letting your words binding my lungs tighter and tighter
Until I’m choking on air.

You are like drowning in fire.

You,
You are a world of impossibilities,
Maybe only to me.

Maybe because we are the impossibility.

im_awesomeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this is so awesome. you are a really good writer. Keep writing!!!!

RosalynneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is beautiful Kimothy...

MissLizzieGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow, I totally understand, because I like this guy in mexico. But, there is probably no way we will ever get together.

CANTCORNERDORNER said...
LEL HA GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

MissLizzieGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Shut Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RosalynneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Lel... Sounds smart...

lordfarquad said...
LEL HA GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Shut Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr.SunbalSunnyGirl said...
Jan. 21, 2014 at 12:04 am
I SO LOVE THIS ONE :D I LOVE THE WAY YOU DESCRIBED THE IMAGERY IN DROWNING IN FIRE. I LOVE IT :D