Boy at Lunch | Teen Ink

Boy at Lunch

January 14, 2014
By TUBBZ-6 PLATINUM, Norwich, New York
TUBBZ-6 PLATINUM, Norwich, New York
22 articles 1 photo 14 comments

Favorite Quote:
"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." - Harry Potter (Daniel)


That boy at lunch.
He is the one with the dark brown hair that matches the color of his eyes.
His nose is kind of big but its not bigger then his smile.
See he is the one who sits one table ahead of me he is extremely sweet. I have known him for 4 years now. From the first time we saw each other however we couldn't look away. That boy at lunch he is there to stay. His eyes that glance at me time to time to be sure I'm okay. His smile there day by day to remind me I'm beautiful.
That boy in lunch He is the one. Every day we touch rather its a hug or a friendly cuddle in lunch. We are those friends who are pretty much Dating unannounced. There is just one thing that causes us not to "make it official" but just like the mystery meet Mondays its a secret. And that secret is what only we know. That boy in lunch ya to you may be strange, but to me he is mine. My Best Friend, My lover, My forever. Ya that's the boy in lunch.


The author's comments:
This is a piece that is true and is written from the heart and I hope one day he and I will never have to worry about being apart.