Bad Seed

There is no such thing as
a bad seed,
there is only such thing as
a crooked flower.
For we all start off
as something good,
but it is those who are
poorly water and
hidden in the shade that
grow up a bit wilted.

WinterRose1976This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 24 at 8:39 am
The concept of this poem is brilliant. Very creative!

dinksThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 24 at 4:31 pm
Thanks!  :)

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 21 at 8:07 pm
I believe this poem is very true and full of meaning. We start off good, but some of us take the wrong path and end up growing a bit crooked in the shade. But we always have to remember to reach for the sun. I love reading your work :)

Apr. 22 at 6:11 pm
Thank you :)

RoyalCorona said...
Feb. 3 at 7:24 am
I don't necessarily agree with the message but I like the idea! The poem is marvelous, even better than crumbs! Good job!

Feb. 3 at 10:30 pm
Good points, thanks!

live_luv_laugh_inspireThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 2 at 7:06 pm
The rhythm and structure of this is good, as well as the puncuation. Although I'm not sure I agree with the whole idea, I see where your coming from and the way you write it is beautiful.

Feb. 3 at 10:29 pm
Thank you!