Precious

Life is precious,
Don't you see?

I look at you,
You look at me.

You see the hate,
I see the sick.

Your condescending tone
Full of it.

You wonder why i don't say "hi."
Ask yourself why.

You did.
I'm done.
You've had your fun.

I see the sick,
You see the hate.

You look at me,
I Won't look at you.

Don't you see?
Life is precious.

I Won't Waste mine on you.

AlyciaL.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 1 at 7:38 pm:
Love the rhyme scheme! It makes the poem flow well, and the story behind it is amazing and so symbolic! There's a great message/theme of "life being precious" and you have executed it well through your poem. Awesome!

DrkballerinaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 1 at 11:35 pm :
Thank you!

Midnight5765This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 21 at 7:19 pm:
So amazing I added it to my favorites. And you are the second work I ever did that too! Poetry that rythmes is true poety- if you can sing it I can't wait to read it. I want to see this in the mag

Jan. 22 at 3:26 pm :
Thank you so much! That means a lot to me!

Corin_WillowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 16 at 5:12 pm:
Dr.K I find your poem to be my medicine ^-^ Love your piece, just amazing. Very well written

Jan. 16 at 5:17 pm :
Thank you sooooo much!

purplediamonds said...
Jan. 16 at 4:49 pm:
Your poem is really good! Do you mind checking out a short story I wrote? If you can't find it, it's called Hidden. Comment and review!

Jan. 16 at 4:51 pm :
Ok Thank You!

Nintendude said...
Jan. 16 at 4:39 pm:
Thats very good. I look forward to more.

Jan. 16 at 4:47 pm :
Thank You! I also have two other ones if you haven't read them already lol

Anna141This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 16 at 7:41 pm :
This is a really good poem. It has a very nice rhythm that flows through the entire piece. Very well done. 

Jan. 16 at 8:32 pm :
Thank You!