Alone

A dark place
Never ending
Torture
Begging for it to
Stop
Nothing but
Tears
No one speaks
Silent
But thoughts are enough to
Kill
You cry
Silence
No one is there

elycavillThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 1 at 3:59 pm:
As reading this had an association on Pablo( Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y ) Picasso haha. I like the simple method of enumeration u used. It made it clear and easy to read but still all the words remained standing strong. Nice :)

amk7997 replied...
Feb. 2 at 7:36 pm :
thank you !! I know that I need to add more imagery but I appreciate that you liked the simplicity :)

live_luv_laugh_inspireThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 17 at 4:45 pm:
Aw, this is a sad poem and I'm sorry you had to go through this, but I like the way it was written, and that you used nouns like "torture, "tears," "silent," to emphasize the poems point. I might suggest some more imagery and descriptiveness, but good job!