Red Salty Sting This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

eyes burning
red
salty
sting
digging down my dejected face
to excavate the truth
eyes burning
red
salty
sting
carving canals down my cheeks
to make way for barges freighting my baggage
eyes burning
red
salty
sting
making motes lined with mascara
and dragging my demons down to the guard the draw bridge

OneProzacADayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 11:23 pm:
WOW I've read this how many times and I JUST realized there's a freaking typo in the last line. god and people ask me to proofread their stuff

KristinCThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 12 at 5:56 pm:
The emotion and imagery in this poem is stunning! I love the rawness and ee-cummings-esque nature of your prose! :)

OneProzacADayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 12 at 7:24 pm :
thanks! e. e. cummings is definitely one of my writing idols

IlovemeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 12 at 3:56 pm:
I love this! It's beautifully written I love the emotions, it's somewhat how I feel

Jan. 12 at 7:24 pm :
thank you so much! it's great to get feedback