Falling

The sunlight poured into the room illuminating the wooden desks, it was a perfect day, well almost perfect. That day I fell in love with the guy who sat across from me, he had the most gorgeous blue eyes, and his hair was light brown, he was so handsome it was hard not to fall for him and trust me I fell hard. He always teased me, mostly because I was smarter than him, I teased him back and I have to say even though it seemed like I hated him, I was desperately in love, he of course didn't care, he was in love with her and her luscious brown hair and delicate brown eyes that melted anyone who came near, she was perfect and a player. I begged him not to play her game, not to fall for her, but then again I didn't matter, he didn't listen. Instead he fell head over heels right into her pretty little arms trapping him, he played her game and he was alright until summer rolled around. Before he could fall for her anymore, she won the game, she finished first, she hurt him, broke his heart. He should have listened, I could have helped but instead he rolled the dice and look what happened, he lost everything