Where Did You Go | Teen Ink

Where Did You Go

By Forever-A-Camper BRONZE, Blacksburg, Virginia
Forever-A-Camper BRONZE, Blacksburg, Virginia

Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.

Where did you go the other day? I thought you were with me. Where did you go when I needed you most? I thought you were there for me. Where did the old you go? I thought you would stay. Where did our lives go? I thought they wouldn’t change. Where do you go now a days? I miss you. Where do we go to get back to the old times? That’s what we need most in life. Where does time go? It flies by way too fast for us. When will it all end? I miss the past and want it back.

This is inspired by losing a close friend. Also how Teen Ink has changed since I first joined.

Sail_ BRONZE said...
Sail_ BRONZE, Eugene, Oregon
I loved this! I can relate, saddingly so. Keep writing! You are amazing!  One thing, third line from the bottom, "to" is supposed to be "too". (:

JackShadow22 SILVER, Henderson, Nevada

"I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."
-Winston Churchill

It has a sing song quality to it and I like that most of all. I love the way it flows and i enjoyed it. Do you write often like this?

SunnyDreams BRONZE, Niger Falls, Other

Can you feel what I have seen, when no one else has lived through what I have?-HalveOfLife

Very well done I love it!!

on Dec. 27 2013 at 6:21 am
verosecious GOLD, Somewhere In Neverland, Other

"The sky is the limit, for some people aim higher nothing is impossible.”

I love itttttt!