When You are the Life, I am the Death

When you are the up, I am the down.
When you are the smile, I am the frown.
When you are the in, I am the out.
When you are the positive, I am the doubt.
When you are the happy, I am the sad.
When you are the nice, I am the mad.
When you are the outgoing, I am the shy.
When you want to live,

I want to die.

futurenovelistaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
yesterday at 3:06 pm:
You're amazing! I love all your poems

Janelle7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 10:50 am :
thanks a ton!!!

Janelle7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 5 at 3:18 pm:
I dont even know where the thought or insipartion came from! Cuz i certainly dont feel like this! I guess thats poetry:)

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 20 at 10:56 am:
So elegant... I absolutely love the last line, by far my favorite; it all just fits so well like puzzle pieces!

Feb. 25 at 3:27 pm :
aw thanks! i was in the middle of one poem, and stopped to write this one!

Lucifer666This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 17 at 9:29 am:
... Utterly speechless

Feb. 17 at 9:42 am :
Thanks for commenting! :)

fallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 24 at 5:00 pm:
Love this and the last line speaks volume on where you were at when writngit Amazing job!

Mar. 5 at 3:17 pm :
Thanks!