Angel Kisses This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

They float down from heaven
And cover the ground.
To remind us they love us,
Yet they can't stick around.
They are soft as a feather
And white as bliss.
These little snowflakes
Are an angel's kiss.

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 20 at 10:54 am:
So much detail in so very few words! You thoroughly deserves to be put in the magazine! :)

Janelle7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 20 at 10:56 am :
thanks!:) I am so happy and excited that finally ill have one that gets into the magazine! I almost cried i was so ecxited! Lol

MissKatieLin said...
Feb. 17 at 12:30 pm:
I love it. I love the way you refer to something as common as snow as an angels kiss.

Feb. 18 at 8:57 am :
Aw thank you! Ive never thought about it before, and after my baby cousin was stillborn, it just came into my head and all made sense.

Lucifer666This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 17 at 9:27 am:
Nicely penned m8, the imagery in this poem and the rythm are smooth. I greatly enjoyed this!

Feb. 20 at 10:58 am :
shanks Lucifer:)

JustADreamThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 12, 2013 at 11:23 am:
Shorty, sweet, and to the point. I love the metaphors!! amazing <3 

Dec. 12, 2013 at 11:34 am :
Aww thanks!:)