Angel Kisses This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

They float down from heaven
And cover the ground.
To remind us they love us,
Yet they can't stick around.
They are soft as a feather
And white as bliss.
These little snowflakes
Are an angel's kiss.

BrandiBoothThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like this, it's so innocent, good job

Janelle7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
thanks! but its nothing compared to your poems that got published in the magazine!

AzureBlueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Facsinating, I love the imaginary used here, 'tis beautiful and sweet; Great work... Keep it up, Jane! C:

aw thanks! it was in just a moment i got my inspiration! im glad it turned out!

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 20, 2014 at 10:54 am
So much detail in so very few words! You thoroughly deserves to be put in the magazine! :)

Feb. 20, 2014 at 10:56 am
thanks!:) I am so happy and excited that finally ill have one that gets into the magazine! I almost cried i was so ecxited! Lol

MissKatieLin said...
I love it. I love the way you refer to something as common as snow as an angels kiss.

Feb. 18, 2014 at 8:57 am
Aw thank you! Ive never thought about it before, and after my baby cousin was stillborn, it just came into my head and all made sense.

Lucifer666 said...
Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:27 am
Nicely penned m8, the imagery in this poem and the rythm are smooth. I greatly enjoyed this!

Feb. 20, 2014 at 10:58 am
shanks Lucifer:)

JustADream said...
Dec. 12, 2013 at 11:23 am
Shorty, sweet, and to the point. I love the metaphors!! amazing <3 

Dec. 12, 2013 at 11:34 am
Aww thanks!:)