Angel Kisses This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

They float down from heaven
And cover the ground.
To remind us they love us,
Yet they can't stick around.
They are soft as a feather
And white as bliss.
These little snowflakes
Are an angel's kiss.

Sam_likes_unicorns said...
today at 5:18 pm:
This is really good! Woah. 

Janelle7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 11:03 pm :
thanks Sam! i cant wait to read some of your work!

WendyDarling666 said...
yesterday at 4:47 pm:
Perfect :)

today at 10:54 am :
Thanks for taking the time to read and comment! Thanks a lot!:)

WendyDarling666 replied...
today at 6:25 pm :
Any time! Loved your writing:)

thatunknownthingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 9:39 am:
you've done a fantastic work with so much rhythm and sense! this truely deserves publishing! congratulations :)

today at 10:55 am :
Aw thanks for the beautiful comment! That means a lot! Thank you again!

RosalynneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 20 at 8:01 pm:
I love this!!!

Mar. 21 at 9:13 am :
Thanks a ton!:)

compassionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 19 at 10:43 am:
WOW! Its amazing how you turned this into something meaningful and beautiful. Rhyming is very well maintained!

Mar. 20 at 3:39 pm :
Thanks Compassion! Ill always enjoy this comment!

411EllieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 9 at 10:00 pm:
Congratulations! I knew you would get published! <3

Mar. 10 at 4:53 pm :
A w thanks Ellie! You got published too!

HarriThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 27 at 9:14 pm:
This is so sweet! I love how well you captured this! I love its simplicity!

Mar. 5 at 3:21 pm :
Thank you Harri!:) 

BrandiBoothThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 25 at 3:17 pm:
I like this, it's so innocent, good job

Feb. 25 at 3:28 pm :
thanks! but its nothing compared to your poems that got published in the magazine!

AzureBlueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 20 at 12:29 pm:
Facsinating, I love the imaginary used here, 'tis beautiful and sweet; Great work... Keep it up, Jane! C:

Feb. 25 at 3:07 pm :
aw thanks! it was in just a moment i got my inspiration! im glad it turned out!

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 20 at 10:54 am:
So much detail in so very few words! You thoroughly deserves to be put in the magazine! :)