viewfinder This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

i look out my
foggy window
and
trace your name on
the moist
glass
thinking that if
i could view the
world
through you
i'd
finally know what
you see
in
me

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 11, 2013 at 1:13 am:
THIS IS UTTERLY BEAUTIFUL Jade. I cannot describe how exactly beautiful it is. The simplicity and yet uniqueness of the thought is just breath-taking. It has been long since I've been here on your profile but reading even two or three I am to admit you have gotten better and better and still are. Congratulations on ALL those checkmarks. You definitely deserve each and every one. Love always, Saphira.

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 11, 2013 at 1:01 pm :
Thanks so much, saphira! How are you, btw? (:

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 13, 2013 at 2:02 am :
Well, I've been great Alhumdulillah. Exams exams and studies only lately :P and Well, my writing seems to have grown a bit rusty,,, haven't been getting much inspiration lately... And I cannot figure out how to get back into the flow. Life is great though and I try to enjoy it as much as I can. Enough about me for now. You tell? How have you been?? 

Dec. 17, 2013 at 8:26 am :
I've been great XD just trying to keep up with school.

IlovemeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:31 am:
JADEEE. This was absolutely mindblowing! How did you even come up with this. I wish I had written this, you know thats what happens when you read an amazing writer's work, you wish you'd said that. IT'S JUST TERRIFIC

Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:51 am :
Thank you so much! I was actually just looking out a window that I had traced a word in, and thought about how I could see outside through the letters of the word I drew on the window....lol. Thanks (:

TargonTheDragonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:03 pm :
She's right Jade. i dunno how you do itXD

today at 10:22 am :
finally, took em long enough to put this in the magXD

today at 6:12 pm :
yup, really cool :P